League of Legends is absolutely the most played game today. Everybody can play the game as long as you have computer and internet connection. When it was first released, it was cartoony that time. But today, the graphics becomes more realistic and appealing to players.
The system requirements have also changed. The following are the current systems requirements to play League of Legends:
- 2 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users will want 2 GB of RAM or more)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
- Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 3 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users )
- 12 GB available hard disk space
- GeForce 8800 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB+ Video Memory(VRAM))
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
- Windows XP with the latest service pack installed, Windows Vista with the latest service pack installed, or Windows 7
- The latest update to .NET Framework from Microsoft
- The latest version of Adobe Air is required to connect to PVP.net.
Still, the game isn't that demanding when it comes on video card. The game is absolutely free of charge, so anyone can download, install and enjoy playing League of Legends.