- 2.2 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor
- 16GB DDR3L onboard memory
- 256 or 512GB storage
- AMD Radeon R9 M370x with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
Sunday, May 22, 2016
League of Legends is absolutely the most played game today. Everybody can play the game as long as you have computer and internet connection. When it was first released, it was cartoony that time. But today, the graphics becomes more realistic and appealing to players.
The system requirements have also changed. The following are the current systems requirements to play League of Legends:
- 2 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users will want 2 GB of RAM or more)
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Shader version 2.0 capable video card
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
- Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or 3 ONLY), Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 3 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users )
- 12 GB available hard disk space
- GeForce 8800 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB+ Video Memory(VRAM))
- Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
- Windows XP with the latest service pack installed, Windows Vista with the latest service pack installed, or Windows 7
- The latest update to .NET Framework from Microsoft
- The latest version of Adobe Air is required to connect to PVP.net.
Still, the game isn't that demanding when it comes on video card. The game is absolutely free of charge, so anyone can download, install and enjoy playing League of Legends.
Saturday, May 21, 2016
Here is an example of Diablo 3 game played in a laptop. The laptop is Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series Gaming Laptop (i7559-763BLK). The video card of this laptop is GTX 960M @ 60FPS 1080p. This video card is one of the latest video cards that can almost play anything in high settings.
The game runs very smooth in this laptop. If you're planning to buy this laptop to play Diablo 3, it's a definite yes.
The tech specs that makes Diablo 3 run smoothly on this laptop are:
- Intel i5-6300HQ 2.3 GHz Quad-Core (Turbo 3.2 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5
- 8 GB DDR3 RAM
- 256 GB Solid-State Drive
- 15.6-Inch FHD IPS Anti Glare Screen (Non-Touch)
Friday, May 20, 2016
Diablo III is absolutely one of the most popular games in the world. The first Diablo game was released on December 31, 1996. Then it was followed by Diablo II that was released on June 29, 2000. After 12 years of waiting, Diablo III was released.
This is the first Diablo game that can be played in different game consoles. The gaming consoles are Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4. It was first played in PC. The system requirements to play the game are the following:
You can now play this game On-The-Go via laptop or PS Vita Slim. This game can be played via Remote Play in PS Vita Slim. You can also enjoy playing Diablo III using laptop. Make sure that your laptop have the recommended system requirements so you can play it smoothly.